Tuesday, December 8, 2009

finalsfinalsfinals

I am tired. Mentally. I have never studied for anything so much in my life. Starting on Thursday, we started the" studying as a career" plan. Basically, that means studying from 9:30-5. everyday.
It is insane that an entire day goes by and there is more to do the next day and the next. Although it sucks, I understand that it is necessary.......but one can't really study without complaining-so, I'm only doing what is required.
But the first final is tomorrow and I'm actually excited to just get one over with.
I fear, though, that once the chaos starts, I will have fight to stay alive until it comes to a sudden halt and I find myself on a plane to Mo. [drunk]
By the way: it sounds really fucking cold there and I am not looking forward to stepping outside. I've already warned my parents I am not going outside unless I absolutely have to. Translation: someone is dying and only I can save them and I care that they are dying.

okmorestudying.

No comments:

Post a Comment