Wednesday, December 16, 2009

um..what?

Did you know about this show on NBC called "The Sing Off"???
I did not.

Let me help you out if you were as oblivious as me:
-Nick Lachey hosts, obviously he has been looking for work lately.
- It's a show for groups of a capella singers. Do not think that because they are on tv they get more cool, they are even dorkier given an outlet and the limelight.
- The judges are the best, so get ready.
The stereotypical black guy judge: some guy from Boyz II Men. (he is REALLY looking for work)
The sweet always-has-something-nice-to-say-even-if-it-sucks woman(read: useless): Nicole swerskwhatever from the Pussycat Dolls. She is clearly qualified to look for the next big a capella group.
And 3. The one people might actually listen to guy:---get ready for it...
BEN FOLDS!
really Ben Folds? really?!?!
I mean I guess he's not been up to a lot lately, but this show???

Although I have been mocking it, I can't stop watching...
Luckily break is coming so I can keep up "The Sing Off"


No comments:

Post a Comment